Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stripping Hair Dye How To Get Hair Healthy After Stripping The Color?

How to get hair healthy after stripping the color? - stripping hair dye

I dyed my hair black, it was impressive, but the disposal, not fun. I used to use permanent ink-jet black hair. Such a short time, I pulled my hair. The board put in many oil after stripping my hair.

Nevertheless, there is still my hair back to health after she pulled my hair?

So, if I color my hair again? Since been removed after my hair and dyed the color of rooms has not really hit. It's still a little yellow / orange, but I'll wait a bit for my next dye. Since it's summertime.

3 comments:

princesa said...

Condition, status, condition, treatment of the protein are the best choice and manipulation as possible. Leave the hair alone.

princesa said...

Condition, status, condition, treatment of the protein are the best choice and manipulation as possible. Leave the hair alone.

Angel C said...

Color their hair again, is boring, but with an air of dark rinse Sally "for about two months and not deep, every week. Treament Try a hot oil every week and then try a deep conditioning treatment mask. I do not know your hair type, I can not elaborate on the different types of brands.

When it's time to try to re-dye, try the high and low lights, instead of dying, the whole head, k?

Post a Comment