Monday, January 18, 2010

Prepaid Legal Service Article Is A Prepaid Legal Services Good For Someone Just Charged With A Felony?

Is a prepaid legal services good for someone just charged with a felony? - prepaid legal service article

My friend, when a criminal charge of graffiti .... I was looking for lawyers for him, but he can not afford it .... private lawyers and do not believe that a public defender to be good. I heard from a prepaid legal pay $ 40 per month, but I'm not sure if this is for him ...... There have only been 18 years and do not want him to go to prison or conviction of a crime your entry ....

2 comments:

cory c said...

I say it now, you should still pay something for a lawyer. These would be under the domain of the reduction of 25%. This means that he would receive a 25% discount on legal fees of origin.

Bye Bye said...

You have nothing to lose and I met some people who are strongly benefit from the use of this service.

Post a Comment