Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Do Floor Wipers Work What Do You Think Of My Weekly Work Out Schedule? ?

What do you think of my weekly work out schedule? ? - how do floor wipers work

My education 
Upper Body - 50 repetitions of each
1. Chin-ups or pull-ups (20 reps)
2. Knuckle push-ups
3. Handstand Push-ups (20 reps)
4. Alligator Pushups
5. Break-dance-pumps
6. Claps
7. Diamond rules
8. Side by side bends
9. Weighted Push-ups
Para 60 representatives from each
1. Crunch (80)

2. Right Side Oblique Crunches

3. Left Side Oblique Crunches

4. Knee Crunch

5. SuperMan cracks
6. Floor Cloths

7. Keep leg raises

8. Leg Lifts
9. Bicycles
Lifting (both days)
1. £ 20 per arm (30)
2. Benching unknown quantity (15 representatives) (I sit on that will be a great support to me in my yard, used to support my deck.)
Running (2 miles when hockey practice)
Hockey Practice
Monday-1 hours
Tuesday - 1 hours
Wednesday-1 and a half
From Friday to Sunday games in general, sometimes not.

My training program is? Is this normal? So the things that I may have to add or delete to make it better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment