Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Disability Living Aids What Is Disability Living Allowance, Can I Get It?

What is Disability Living Allowance, can I get it? - disability living aids

I was told by the audiologist for me and my doctor that I have not compensated for the disability living allowance, but to be honest, I never heard of him until today. I need to use two hearing aids (take all the time should be, but not always), and I was by my doctor that I am now 70% deaf and is likely to deteriorate over time to advise. Based on the information I get the program package, and his hand so that he fill out his hand and then take my ear doctor, who said he would do the same. Can you be so kind as to tell me everything I know? How? Success?

Thank you very much for your help:)

1 comments:

stupiiid... said...

Hello
DLA.
If his deafness, his right to them if their work is used to access your DLA. All deaf people are entitled to DLA. You have to fill. They just want to see how difficult it is for you to be deaf, so that they can make it easier to pay your life is ABIT. im 18, im not that expperienced, but you can contact me for further information.

Brownie
x
(in the deaf, but with deafness, and I DNT using sign lanuage, just plain language)

Post a Comment