Friday, February 12, 2010

Basic Golf Questions Golf Course Membership Question?

Golf Course membership question? - basic golf questions

I am a junior player and a few basic questions about what it means to be a member of a golf club in the media. Do I have the Unlimited golf fees and then at me or what? All details are counting on me, and it is worth? I think it is not so sure. Membership is $ 250 and if I really play the regular green fee is $ 40 for the entire year. I play golf every day if I could. Thank you for the details and stories! There are no profits?

Health!

2 comments:

googie said...

Every club and country is on the municipal golf through its own set of rules. Most of the monthly use of golf clubs and other activities such as tennis and swimming. Extras include all meals, taxes, changing rooms, rental cars, all tournament fees, club storage, golf fees hosts, implementation and use of the pool guests.There ideal for a minimum can also be the car and spending on food and beverages.

Master Golfer said...

In each course is different. Some golf courses are inclusive of all the effects you can do anything they want and do not pay taxes and sales taxes, etc. Some you can play what you want to play, but you must also purchase a fee for each game. You should check with the course before applying. The advantages are the same way golf courses offer some advantages, such as drinks, food, etc..

Post a Comment