Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bang Bus My Wife I Dream My Friend Died And He Did?

I dream my friend died and he did? - bang bus my wife

I have to work a journey every Monday from Charlie, except that on Monday took a week. On the night of his death, the dream that I get to see me at work. On the way to his car down. So we had the rest of the way on foot. During walking, Charlie begins to tire. He began to focus on me. more roads, instead of helping to me. Until he could no longer walk. I saw a bus, I found it. I came to the door of the bus began to beat me, but the bus driver stopped no.As Shuck head still knocking on the bus. Then I saw a store with people inside, I was into it. I began to ask the customer for a ride and that its head stripping. I ran to Charlie, we began to walk again. He began to refocus on me until I could not walk because hShow result in my arms. What happens when I walked through the doors of the company's position in time clock before looked at the clock. Charlie was in my arms, looks pale to the eye, closed with a baseball cap with a small smile on his face when I woke up,
In the morning at work, the supervisor is started everyone called Charlie's wife died last night say that I was very excited about this then Drean I remember when I was in a state of total shock upset. Did't I say that I did't anyone think he was funny the death of Charlie. At his funeral, he had an open casket. Chalie's exactly how I live
that white light in the night with a small smile on his face with a baseball cap, use forever. What I think the most is the smilein your face








0 comments:

Post a Comment